Your web-browser is very outdated, and as such, this website may not display properly. Please consider upgrading to a modern, faster and more secure browser. Click here to do so.
Kung hindi mahalaga, matuto kang dumistansya.
1. You never feel weird being naked around them, even when you’re in bad lighting or on a day where you don’t feel so hot overall.
2. You catch them looking at you every now and again and they always have this really appreciative, happy look on their face when they think you aren’t looking. (Unless you’re being dumb and they’re looking at you with that “Oh, you” look they give sometimes.)
3. Your friends really like them, and there’s never that weird feeling of “Oh, the significant other is coming along, time for everyone to be serious and not have as much fun.”
4. People often ask you if they have a sibling or a good friend who is single.
5. When you’re talking to them about a bad day you had, they always listen and actually give some kind of feedback, instead of just staring at you with this glazed-over look and waiting until you stop talking.
6. Errands, like going to the grocery store or taking a drive somewhere, are always made way more fun and interesting when the two of you are doing it together.
7. Actually, when you think about it, going grocery shopping together is one of your favorite things.
8. They know what your favorite junk foods are, and sometimes they surprise you with them.
9. Whenever the two of you fight, the fights always stay on topic and don’t ever get into matches of hurtful name-calling. You’re never afraid that they’re going to give you some terrible low blow over an unrelated argument.
10. You love showing each other music and movies that you love, and the other one always looks forward to discovering it.
Page 1 of 194